Monday 22 February 2010

Digipak

I created the template for the front and back panels of my Digipak. Once again, I scanned in my own illustrations and edited them using Adobe PhotoShop Elements.

Tools I used include the paint brush, the paint bucket, the clone tool, the polygon lasso and the eraser to create the same effect as on the advert. I also used the same uniformed colour background to inkeep with the continuity of the set of media texts.

I included the same font as before in order to add the band's name, the album name and the song titles.

I then added the copyright information to the bottom of the back panel, as well as the bar code and web address. I then created a music label name and logo and added that to the bottom to make the Digipak look realistic.

For the two inside panels, I used the photos I edited previously and layered them over each other. I made the inside panels much more simple to balance out against the more detailed outside panels which I think works well for the overall finished Digipak.


No comments:

Post a Comment