Monday 22 February 2010

Advert for Magazine

I used Adobe PhotoShop Elements to create and A4 advert for a magazine to promote my Digipak. I scanned in my own illustrations and edited them using tools such as the paint bucket, paint brush, shadowing effects and clipping. I then filled the background to give the effect of a nightsky. I used a uniform look for the edited photos by using the same navy blue background, as well as the star-shaped paint brush I used previously.

I added text using the polygon lasso tool. The text related to the space theme to incorporate with the genre of music and the theme of my music video and its plot. Text I added includes the band's name, the album name, the release date and the act's web address.

Overall, I think the advert has turned out to be a success, as I have used my own drawings and I feel that they have been edited to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment